Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Splashed Bomber

This jacket though.

I needed it in my life the moment I saw it hanging on the rack at AMVETS in San Diego. A shiny over-sized bomber with an awesome floral print that reminds me of a kimono and the inside....black. A must have combination. The best part is that it is reversible! SOLD! Everyone knows I love me a 2 for 1. I styled it with a braided belt that defined my waist, which definitely got lost in this voluminous beauty. Every tiny person knows that if you have top volume you gotta dwindle it down on the bottom half. My disco pants were perfect for the job. Love this outfit. I felt like some sort of Pointillist Gangster that roamed the streets in the 80's.










Outfit Anatomy
Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: H&M
Belt: Thrifted
Leggings: Flashbacks, San Diego
Boots: Gifted from Mom, Aldo


Reversing it to the black side,

<3 Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment