Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Everyday is a Gift


Take a few minutes to think of all the great things you get to experience every day.

This week I am ever so thankful for:


  • Talks with best friends

  • Green tea & Honey

  • The amazing costume styling on AHS: Coven

  • Having running water

  • The nice handy man who came and fixed our heater that all of a sudden would not turn off

  • CHOCOLATE

  • Upworthy.com it will make you smile or cry or both

  • Being able to bar-tend with my Dad to make some extra dough

  • Footy Pajamas

  • Getting to spend time with good kids that respect others and have a pretty cute smile

  • Old co-workers & friends still looking out for me

  • Good interviews

  • Working out my body & getting stronger!

  • Re-visiting old dreams

  • My health! 





Life is about the journey,


<3 Sab






No comments:

Post a Comment